Case Hardening is the process of hardening the surface of metals for better wear-resistance and greater fatigue strength. SUPERGAS LPG is widely preferred over other fuels for Carburizing, Nitriding and Carbo-nitriding processes in heat treatment applications.
For more details on the process flow, please click here.
Advantages of SUPERGAS LPG:
- Saves fuel cost from 10% to 35% based on your current non-LPG fuel
- Reduce scaling losses
- Low Sulphur content in our LPG largely improves end-product quality
- Produces clean, soot-free flame enabling complete combustion
- Better temperature control
- Reduces maintenance and cleaning, thus optimising operational time
- No fuel wastage
- Produces less pollution
- Enhances furnace's life
- Hassle-free fuel management
Team SUPERGAS will help you convert to LPG. Based on your needs, we provide LPG Storage Systems either on a Build-Own-Maintain basis or turnkey basis. Technical expertise, prompt service, timely delivery, Safety and quality assurance are key takeaways from our service. Be assured that the conversion and LPG storage system will be designed, planned and executed seamlessly by our experienced professionals. Our service is just a phone call away.