Aluminium ingots along with alloys are melted together to produce billets, castings, engine blocks, cylinder heads, pistons etc. SUPERGAS LPG is widely used for aluminium melting, holding and re-melting processes.
For more details on the process flow, please click here.
Advantages of SUPERGAS LPG:
- Saves 10-25% compared to electricity usage*
- Longer crucible life due to even and uniform heating
- Lower maintenance cost
- Precise temperature control leading to lower rejection rates
- Minimal contamination
- Minimal metal loss
- Cleaner environment
- No wastage of fuel as is the case with liquid fuels
- Superior customer support
* Further reduction in consumption is possible by utilizing the furnace to full capacity
Team SUPERGAS will help you convert to LPG. Based on your needs, we provide LPG Storage Systems either on a Build-Own-Maintain basis or turnkey basis. Technical expertise, prompt service, on-time delivery, safety and quality assurance are key takeaways from our service. Be assured that the conversion and LPG storage system will be designed, planned and executed seamlessly by our experienced professionals. Our service is just a phone call away.